Turning One is fun ..... Celebrating one year of blogging!!!

 
Yeah.....!!!! It's my blog birthday ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ and I m super happy about this like anyone else would be. 
They say, " Time flies"...but what I believe is that time definately flies and it gives you wings to fly with it as well. These wings are actually the opportunities life gives you. 
Grabbing the same opportunity coming my way, this day last year I published my first blog. It feels like yesterday when I think of the moment I decided to present myself to the world of readers. Believe me ,it was not easy at all.  Transforming myself from completely a private person to putting myself into public arena was quite difficult. A lot of challenges came while I prepared myself for writing. Being a homemaker the task becomes even more challenging with managing all household chores and following your passion simultaneously. I was literally in a situation where I was unable to come up with topics and ideas to post on my blog. The thought of how to start writing struck my mind so badly that at a point i thought of dropping the whole idea to write. But by the God's grace, the terrific people around me , my family and friends played a vital and truly inspirational role in setting up my mind in the right path. I am really thankful and blessed to have them all in my life . 
While researching for my writeups , I came across a wonderful thought which totally changed my approach towards this whole process. 

  If you can't figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead right into your purpose.
How well said is that... isn't it?

I was thoughtful and vocal since my childhood. I always loved to read , write and speak my mind But...but ...but....
Being thoughtful is totally different from being able to present your thoughts into words. It takes a lot to come up with contents that are likable,readable and appreciable by your readers. I have tried my best to touch varied topics till now that came by way, based on my experiences and have also tried to write on a few topics suggested by my readers. I won't rate myself on any success chart because in my view Success is very hypothetical. It's a journey and not destination. While in the journey though you cross so many milestones but again... milestones are yet to be reached. I take my blogging journey the same way.  For me this process is ongoing and will continue to be the same. As of now what success means to me is that today I am accustomed to write and express myself before others. The love support and appreciation of my readers marks another milestone to me in this journey. I must say, this is the thing that boosts my confidence and keep me going. 

Blogging is undoubtedly a never ending learning procedure. An ameture like me who had zero ideas to start a blog, it has been a huge learning experience. While researching, you dig into the topic so deeply that it rises up your curiosity levels and you end up knowing everything about it. Blogging makes you an all rounder! ๐Ÿ˜Š
The key to master the skill is to be open up for critisism and welcome suggestions. There is always a chance of improvement in whatever you do but for improving one should never stop learning. I am grateful for having my readers who not only supports but also help me improve by their honest and genuine suggestions. Thanks a lot for everything ๐Ÿ™.

I pay my heartiest gratitude to each one of you reading this post and to everyone who had gone through any of my previous posts. I will try to be consistent with my writeups and grow more in this field. All what I need is your support. 
Thank you once again for this wonderful year.๐Ÿ™
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adorn yourself this๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ™ Durga Puja ๐Ÿ™ ๐ŸŒบ with the Majestic Madhubani art ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ–Œ️

MY KITCHEN TALES....... เคฎेเคฐी เคฐเคธोเคˆ เคธे๐Ÿฝ️๐Ÿฑ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿš๐Ÿœ

GRANDPARENTS are all about 'parenting' in a grand way : A bliss to our lifes